Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dear Ms. R's Class:

Hi Everybody!
This is Nate. Thailand is awesome here! You might think this is unfair, but when we got here we got the week off because the school was in the middle of a big break.
I got to see my new school today.  The grades are kind of weird because kindergarten is 1st grade and so and so. Instead of calling grades grades,we call them years. So all of you would be in your 4th year right now.
We have a pool. It's really cool. we swim in it just about everyday.
We live in Pattaya.  Our neighborhood has lots of fun activities like soccer, (which is called football here) Horse back riding, zip lining, archery, and paintball.
There are a lot of geckos in our house. In one of our outside showers when i was getting ready for bed, I saw a HUGE lizard. I thought it was a gecko. I called my Dad to come and look at it and he told me it was a lizard and those kind bite. The good thing is they only come out at night.
Well that's all for today.....
                         

                                               Your Friend,
                                                              Nate :)

     
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nate,
    I want to come visit!

    Your friend,
    Adam White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nate,
    Do you think anyone there knows what a regular football looks like? Do they know it's not a soccer ball?

    Your friend,

    Drew White

    ReplyDelete