Sunday, July 21, 2013

The AWESOME Great Wall


Ni Men Hoa! Just went to China. It was so cool when I was there, I went to the Great Wall, The Forbidden City, Traditional Chinese restaurants, the pearl tower (which is in Shanghai) and more.
Oh and my favorite part of all was seeing... I'll tell you in another post…
My second favorite part was seeing the Great Wall. The Great Wall is on hundreds of mountains. So we had to take a cable car (It's kind of like a ski lift.). When we got on the Great Wall we headed down the wall and took lots of pictures. you know those little towers every like 20 meters from each other? Well that's were the people slept who were building the wall. Me, my dad and my Aunt Jenny were the only ones in my family who went up 430 something stairs. It took about 1 hour to go up and down.
Okay that was the Great Wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment