Friday, April 19, 2013

The Awesome Hua Hin (hwa hin)

Hello Everybody.
For my 2 week break off of school, I went to Hua Hin for 4 days. It was awesome.

My favorite part was the Hua Hin water park. It had tuns of slides. My favorite one was the speed. The speed goes flat then steep. Clark's favorite one was the ring. it go's round and round down. Then there's this wave pool. It was awesome. When you first get in the waves start. They are on for about 20 minutes and then stop and then go off in 20 more minutes.  After that we ate some lunch and the had ice cream.

My 2nd favorite part was the waterfall. It had 5 levels. The 5th  was the best. If you were standing in a shallow spot and you took another step you would fall into a deep spot. (that's what happened to me. and it wasn't fun because the water was freezing cold). When we were walking back, I saw a sign that said "Be careful water is deep." And I didn't pay attention to that. 

After we came home, we were driving to the grocery store and some people sprayed us with water for Songkran. 

                                                      That's all.
                                                         
                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                   Nate                    




No comments:

Post a Comment