Thursday, April 10, 2014

Koa Chang (An Island off of Thailand)

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't written a blogpost in such a long time but now I am.
On the way to Koa Chang we had to drive in a crowded car with my Aunt and Grandparents. When we got to the boat, we put are car on it and went to the second floor. The reason we put the car on it was because the boat was a ferry (pronounced as fairy and not a magical fairy though).   
                  When we got to the island we went to a hotel called the Amari. The Amari is a Thai hotel chain. When we went to our room, we unpacked, put on our bathing suits and went to the pool. There was a mini pool that was 4 feet deep and a big pool that was about 5 feet deep. We swam in both. Although the smaller one was warmer. 
                  After we were done swimming we had a couple snacks and had dinner. For my dinner I had Macaroni and Cheese. It was really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment