Friday, July 22, 2016

Just A Short Leaving Post

I've lived in Thailand for almost 4 years. Now, I'm moving to Wroclaw, Poland. 

Moving to Thailand has changed my life. I've been to more than 10 different countries in Asia and all of them have given a great experience. I have made a lot of new friends here and I'm going to be pretty sad to leave them but I'm going to make new ones in the future

Europe is going to be much more different than Asia. Different languages, cultures, foods and more (colder weather too). At least I'll be able to touch snow from three years of not being able to in the country of (humid and hot) Thailand. The language is supposed to be much harder there but I'll learn it soon. I'm exited to move but I'll really miss Thailand.

Thailand has been great, by Nate and a whole new experience waits ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment